97% of climate scientists say climate change is real and humans are causing it, but what about the other 3%?
This is rather astonishing to me…
Colorado gun shop owner Mel Bernstein became casually known as the “most armed man in America” after acquiring thousands of high-powered weapons, bazookas and machine guns.
After I pulled the trigger and recovered from the recoil, I slowly refocused my eyes on the target. There it was-a tiny but distinct circle next to the zombie’s eye, the first bullet hole I’d ever made. I looked down at the shaking Glock 19 in my hands.
In a FaceBook group I’m a part of a fellow wrote:
Conservatives are going to reap the worldwind for the craziness they and in particular rightwing media have created. The group rated most dangerous by the majority of law enforcement surveyed isn’t Antifa, BLM or Islamic terrorists… it’s a rightwing, anti-government group – the Sovereign Citizens. Not unlike the folks in this story.
…and that story was…
Volunteers return from patrolling the Sugar Pine mine near Grants Pass, Oregon. Photos by Shawn Records This article appears in the September Issue of VICE On a quiet Friday morning this past April, a crowd of concerned citizens gathered for a press conference on the steps of the Josephine County Courthouse, in Grants Pass, Oregon.
More on the Oath Keepers:
- Oath Keepers – Wikipedia Oath Keepers is a far-right, anti-government American organization associated with the patriot and militia movements…
It’s amazing to consider that as of right now (Tue, Nov 7, 2017 | 11-35 PM ) Pompeo and the CIA have offered nothing to refute this story in The Intercept.
Binney said that Pompeo asked whether he would be willing to meet with NSA and FBI officials to further discuss his analysis of the DNC data theft. Binney agreed and said Pompeo said he would contact him when he had arranged the meetings.