NonStampCollector with one of the key reasons I am NOT a Christian Brought up a Catholic from a very young age I think I was always moving away from belief in Christianity or any religion for that matter it just took years, no decades to throw out all the crap. It was reading the Bible when I was in my twenties that really pushed me over a metaphorical mountain ridgeline from which I would never go back.
- mainly macro: How to pay for the Green New Deal
- Why Bernie Sanders’ radicalism can take out Trump | Nathan Robinson | Opinion | The Guardian
- The Economists whose articles, papers, YouTube lectures and podcasts I have been listening to these past few weeks.
- What Modern Monetary Theory Is and Why Leftists Love It
- But Can We Afford It? Economic Priorities for the Next Administration – YouTube
Alex Jones Andrew Breitbart Authoritarianism Ayn Rand Barak-Obama Breitbart News Climate Conspiracy Theories Deficit Denial Donald Trump Economy EMailghazi Energy Fake News Fascism Fox News GMO Hillary Clinton Homeopathy James Taylor Jill Stein Journalism Julia Belluz Mike Pence Minimum Wage MMT Monsanto NeoLiberalism Newt Gingrich Organic Paul Krugman Potholer54 Prayer Pseudoscience Republicans Richard Dawkins Rick Perry Robert Reich Sam Harris Tea Bagger Thomas Frank Trickle Down War On Experts White Privilege