- The Annotated Frank Rich – The President’s Failure to Demand a Reckoning From the Moneyed Interests Who Brought the Economy Down — New York Magazine.
- Attack of the Theocrats! How the Religious Right Harms Us All- —and What We Can Do About It – Sean Faircloth – Pitchstone Publishing – RichardDawkins.net
- Godless Business – The Greatest Speech Ever Made? Godless Business alerted me to this clip from the Charlie Chaplin film The Great Dictator.
- U.S. Said to Be Ready to Sue Banks Over Mortgages – NYTimes.com.
- Rick Perry is no libertarian – The Washington Post
- Rick Perry’s donors fare well, Texas-style – The Washington Post
- Burning Man in the Age of Rick Perry: Revelation, Pluralism, and Moral Imperative | Culture | Religion Dispatches
- Dim Michele Bachmann Wants To Drill Everglades For Oil That Isn’t There.
- Greg Mitchell: Revealed: Ayn Rands Script for Hollywood Movie Glorifying the Atomic Bomb.
- How to pay for your homeopathic treatments | Alethian Worldview
- Hurricanes & US Economy: CNBC Guest Blog Peter Morici: Economic Impact of Hurricane Irene – CNBC.
- Open Letter to Peter Morici about his article that I just linked to right above.
- Is Obama Playing Rope-a-Dope? | The Smirking Chimp While I appreciate Cenk Uygur’s thinking and postion I disagree with him and I think he (Obama) is, or at least I like to think he is playing Rope-a-dope and he has been playing that strategy for a…long…long…time…now. But Cenk Uygur makes a great point:
…if you’re playing rope-a-dope, at some point you have to actually swing. When your opponent has worn himself out knocking you around the ring — you counter-attack. But that counter-attack is never coming. We’re holding our collective breath in vain.
I very much want to see our President swing back and now land punches. This strategy of appeasing Republicans who are being held ideologically hostage by the extremist right elements of the Tea Party has gone on far to long. It time to finish this fight off and really once and for all get this country back on track.
- Obama’s Public Opinion Dilemma | The New Republic
Pew’s monster public opinion survey
really captures the complexity of the political dilemma facing President Obama. You have a public extremely unhappy with everything, blaming Republicans more than Democrats, but with President Obama finding his popularity sucked down along with everybody else. He remains relatively quite popular, both compared to others and adjusted for circumstances, but absolutely pretty unpopular…[…]
- Have Social Security, Medicare ‘weakened’ America | The Opinion Zone blog | The Palm Beach Post A short op-ed looking at some of Sen. Marco Rubio’s (R-Fla) comments about Social Security in his speech at the Reagan Library the other day.
- Dick Morris Is A Dick | Assassin Actual. Couldn’t agree more.
What I'm Reading Friday, September 2, 2011
About J. Jerrald Hayes
- Brexit is a middle finger from the baby boomers to young people like me – Vox
- This Week In BioTech & Agriculture Sat, Apr 23, 2016
- What I’m Reading, Tuesday, December 1, 2015
- Collecting My Thoughts After The Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Shooting
- Some of the Books I’ve Been Reading to Educate Myself On BioTech & Agriculture
Please, insert a valid App IDotherwise your plugin won't work.
There is no official association between Rationally Thinking Out Loud and RationalWiki other that we heartily endorse and recommend
- Pure Fabrication, Lies and Global Warming Denial Propaganda from Non-other Than Andrew Breitbart's Big Government September 6, 2011
- "The Great Global Warming Swindle"? Shams & Lies July 12, 2007
- Firing Line 1997: a Creationism vs. Evolution Debate November 14, 2007
- Matt Patterson & The New York Post Clueless About The Climate August 3, 2011
- ABC Australia's Tony Jones and the "Great Global Warming Swindle" debate July 17, 2007
- Whose Deficit Is It? June 12, 2009
- What I'm Reading, Tuesday, April 24, 2012 April 24, 2012
- When an honest man discovers he is mistaken,… July 27, 2016
- Freddie Gray died in Baltimore police custody. The justice system will punish no one for it. – Vox July 27, 2016
- Humans once opposed coffee and refrigeration. Here’s why we often hate new stuff. – The Washington Post July 27, 2016
- 8 Ways Bernie Sanders Is Shifting The Party Platform July 27, 2016
- History tells us what may happen next with Brexit & Trump — Medium July 27, 2016
- A Look At A Racist Friend Of Mine Looking At Michelle Obama’s Convention Speech July 26, 2016
- Oh, For Fuck’s Sake: A Gentle Talk With My Republican, Democrat, And Undecided Friends | Ferrett Steinmetz July 26, 2016
- cynicus: When I lookup the author's name in SourceWatch (H...
- Scott Thomas: Thanks man I appreciate it....
- J. Jerrald Hayes: No it hasn't crossed my screen. I wouldn't even ...
- Scott Thomas: This is probably crossed your screen on this topic...
- HeatherTwist: You might look at some of the SRI (System of Root ...
- J. Jerrald Hayes: The video I posted is (I believe) an excerpt from ...
- Renee: Can you please leave the details about the exact S...
9/11 Truther Movement Alex Jones Al Gore Andrew Breitbart Anti-Science Idiocy Ayn Rand Bill O’Reilly Christopher Hitchens Climate Confirmation Bias Conservatives Conspiracy Theories Critical Thinking Deficit Denial Donald Trump Economy Energy Environment Fox News GMO Health Care Heartland Institute Homeopathy Humor James Taylor Job Creation Journalism Megyn Kelly Mika Brzezinski Newt Gingrich Potholer54 Prayer Pseudoscience Republicans Richard Dawkins Rick Perry Robert Reich science Solyndra Taxes Tea Bagger Tea Party What I'm Reading Wingnuts
© 2016 Rationally Thinking Out Loud. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress. Designed by