Climate & Climate Politics
- James Lovelock Finally Walks Back His Absurd Doomism, But He Still Doesn’t Follow Climate Science | ThinkProgress
- Climate Change ‘Swing Voters’ Affected by Weather, Not Denialists, Says Analyst – ABC News
- Global Warning: Climate change and the media – News – The DePaulia – The student newspaper of DePaul University
- The right on Steve Zwick’s controversial rhetoric…
- Steve Zwick – – Forbes
- I’ll Take Steve Zwick’s Bet on Climate Change: With a Condition – Forbes
- A Tennessee Fireman’s Solution to Climate Change – Forbes
- Climate Craziness of the Week – Forbes Steve Zwick loses it | Watts Up With That?
- A Vivid Reminder of How The Climate Debate is Broken – Forbes
- Climate Talking Head Apparently Not Advocating Burning Down the House – Forbes
- Michael Mann: The Danger Of Climate Change Denial | ThinkProgress
- Republican Meteorologist: Climate Change Has Nothing To Do With Al Gore | ThinkProgress
- Do the Math | Open Mind
- How do we know Human Activities have caused Global Warming? – Weather and Climate – timesunion.com – Albany NY
- Wealthy Texas trio behind bulk of Crossroads money – The Hill’s Ballot Box
A trio of wealthy Texans have donated more than half of the money the pro-Republican super-PAC American Crossroads has received, according to a new study by the Center for Public Integrity.
Bob Perry, Harold Simmons and Robert Rowling have combined to donated $30.5 million to the group, more than half of the $56 million the total the group has raised since its creation.
All three are longtime Republican donors: Perry and Simmons provided the bulk of the money behind the controversial Swift Boat Veterans for Truth campaign, which [smeared] Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.)… Rowling was a major fund-raising bundler for President George W. Bush’s (R) 2000 and 2004 elections.
- Swinging Obama’s way: Unemployment drops in battlegrounds, lifting re-election hopes – The Washington Post—