- The National Memo » Romney Shakes His Etch-A-Sketch On Immigration
- Unraveling the “Fast & Furious” Scandal – The Colbert Report – 2012-20-06 – Video Clip | Comedy Central
- Romney Campaign Said to Ask Scott to Downplay Job Gains – Bloomberg
- Bloomberg: Romney camp asks Scott not to boast quite so much about falling unemployment – Blog-o-nomics – Orlando Sentinel
- Obama Campaign Rolls Out ‘Dashboard’ Social Network-Linked Organizing Platform | Mediaite
- Jeremy Bird introduces Dashboard on BarackObama.com – YouTube
- Ron Paul Could Raise Hell at GOP Convention – Truthdig
Climate & Climate Politics
- Heartland’s James Taylor hits new low with defamatory false accusations | Deep Climate
- Hillary Clinton’s Plan to Get Serious About Global Warming – The Daily Beast
Economic & The Economy
- E-Commerce News: Wall Street: Is Keynesian Economics Relevant Today?
Though I am a fiscal conservative, I do believe that we shouldn’t try to apply economic austerity measures until a recession is in our rear view mirror. John Maynard Keynes said it far more eloquently than I: “The boom, not the slump, is the right time for austerity.” If we consider what happened during the Great Depression, we have a bird’s eye view of economic principles and policies at work.