Hey have you heard that a vegan or vegetarian diet can help fight off dementia and Alzheimer’s disease? Well those reports are bullshit. It’s just not true. There are no scientific studies that have even investigated whether the vegan diet may promote cognition or prevent Alzheimer’s disease so it just a totally unproven claim.
- Why HBO’s “Chernobyl” Gets Nuclear So Wrong
- A slick video with claims about artificial food spreads online even though some of the claims are fake – CNN
- How Natural News Became a Conspiracy Hub Rivaling Infowars
- Not Liberal, Just Literate | James McGrath
- We’ve Lost Sight Of The Most Important Rule In Debating Science
9/11 Truther Movement Alex Jones Andrew Breitbart Authoritarianism Ayn Rand Barak-Obama Breitbart News Climate Conspiracy Theories Deficit Denial Donald Trump Economy EMailghazi Energy Fake News Fascism Fox News GMO Hillary Clinton Homeopathy James Taylor Jill Stein Journalism Julia Belluz Mike Pence MMT Monsanto NeoLiberalism Newt Gingrich Organic Paul Krugman Potholer54 Prayer Pseudoscience Republicans Richard Dawkins Rick Perry Robert Reich Socialism Tea Bagger Thomas Frank Trickle Down War On Experts White Privilege