Being president of the United States is hard work. It’s important work, and Donald Trump has proven time and again he’s much too lazy to do the job.
- UK election results: Labour’s crushing defeat, explained – Vox
- Fossil Fuel Subsidies Cost U.S. More than Defense Budget: IMF Report – Rolling Stone
- Beating Trump Is Not Enough: The Real Change Democrats Must Pursue | Common Dreams Views
- Trump didn’t transform the economy — it’s mostly the same as it was under Obama – MarketWatch
- The Job Quality Index is the economic indicator we’ve been missing — Quartz
9/11 Truther Movement Alex Jones Andrew Breitbart Authoritarianism Ayn Rand Barak-Obama Breitbart News Climate Conspiracy Theories Deficit Denial Donald Trump Economy EMailghazi Energy Fake News Fascism Fox News GMO Hillary Clinton Homeopathy James Taylor Jill Stein Journalism Julia Belluz Mike Pence MMT Monsanto NeoLiberalism Newt Gingrich Organic Paul Krugman Potholer54 Prayer Pseudoscience Republicans Richard Dawkins Rick Perry Robert Reich Socialism Tea Bagger Thomas Frank Trickle Down War On Experts White Privilege