The first ten seconds of this video describes my memory skills almost exactly. I think I have heard of this techniques before in that it sounds like something I heard (and read) from Edward Debono and his books. I’ll give it a shot and also see what I might learn from Joshua Foer’s book on memory palaces: http://joshuafoer.com/moonwalking-wit.. too.
- Conservative Men Are Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Science Tells Us Why.
- Since 1982, America’s Three Wealthiest Families Have Grown 6,000% Richer – The Intellectualist
- Episode 20 – Mark Blyth on The Consequences of Neoliberalism by Pineal Express
- Mark Blyth – Why People Vote for Those Who Work Against Their Best Interests – YouTube
- CHRISTOPHER HITCHEN DISEMBOWELS KEN BLACKWELL – THE END OF CHRISTIANITY – YouTube
Alex Jones Andrew Breitbart Anti-Science Idiocy Authoritarianism Ayn Rand Barak-Obama Breitbart News Climate Conspiracy Theories Deficit Denial Donald Trump Economy EMailghazi Energy Fake News Fascism Fox News GMO Hillary Clinton Homeopathy James Taylor Jill Stein Journalism Julia Belluz Mike Pence Minimum Wage Monsanto NeoLiberalism Newt Gingrich Organic Paul Krugman Potholer54 Prayer Pseudoscience Republicans Richard Dawkins Rick Perry Robert Reich Sam Harris Tea Bagger Thomas Frank Trickle Down War On Experts White Privilege