The first ten seconds of this video describes my memory skills almost exactly. I think I have heard of this techniques before in that it sounds like something I heard (and read) from Edward Debono and his books. I’ll give it a shot and also see what I might learn from Joshua Foer’s book on memory palaces: http://joshuafoer.com/moonwalking-wit.. too.
- We Need to Speak Honestly About the GOP’s Evolution Into a Conspiracy Cult | Washington Monthly
- We Are All Aboard the Pequod – PopularResistance.Org
- Why do some COVID-19 patients infect many others, whereas most don’t spread the virus at all? | Science | AAAS
- Coronavirus reveals we all need a course in evidence
- Does “The Case Against Socialism” Hold Up?
9/11 Truther Movement Alex Jones Andrew Breitbart Authoritarianism Ayn Rand Barak-Obama Breitbart News Climate Conspiracy Theories Deficit Denial Donald Trump Economy EMailghazi Energy Fake News Fascism Fox News GMO Homeopathy James Taylor Jill Stein Journalism Julia Belluz Mike Pence MMT Monsanto NeoLiberalism Newt Gingrich Nuclear Power Organic Paul Krugman Potholer54 Prayer Pseudoscience Republicans Richard Dawkins Rick Perry Robert Reich Socialism Tea Bagger Thomas Frank Trickle Down War On Experts White Privilege