The first ten seconds of this video describes my memory skills almost exactly. I think I have heard of this techniques before in that it sounds like something I heard (and read) from Edward Debono and his books. I’ll give it a shot and also see what I might learn from Joshua Foer’s book on memory palaces: http://joshuafoer.com/moonwalking-wit.. too.
- How the Right Wing Convinces Itself That Liberals Are Evil | Washington Monthly
- Psychics: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO) – YouTube
- The Second Great Depression – The Atlantic
- David Shor’s Unified Theory of the 2020 Election
- There Is No Such Thing as a Conservative Workers’ Movement | The New Republic
Alex Jones Andrew Breitbart Authoritarianism Ayn Rand Barak-Obama Breitbart News Climate Conspiracy Theories Deficit Denial Donald Trump Economy EMailghazi Energy Fake News Fascism Fox News GMO Homeopathy James Taylor Jill Stein Journalism Julia Belluz Libertarian Mike Pence MMT Monsanto NeoLiberalism Newt Gingrich Nuclear Power Organic Paul Krugman Potholer54 Prayer Pseudoscience Republicans Richard Dawkins Rick Perry Robert Reich Socialism Tea Bagger Thomas Frank Trickle Down War On Experts White Privilege