The first ten seconds of this video describes my memory skills almost exactly. I think I have heard of this techniques before in that it sounds like something I heard (and read) from Edward Debono and his books. I’ll give it a shot and also see what I might learn from Joshua Foer’s book on memory palaces: http://joshuafoer.com/moonwalking-wit.. too.
- Beating Trump Is Not Enough: The Real Change Democrats Must Pursue | Common Dreams Views
- Trump didn’t transform the economy — it’s mostly the same as it was under Obama – MarketWatch
- The Job Quality Index is the economic indicator we’ve been missing — Quartz
- If Debate Skills Mattered, Kamala Harris Wouldn’t Be the One Dropping Out | The Nation
- Almost half of all Americans work in low-wage jobs – CBS News
9/11 Truther Movement Alex Jones Andrew Breitbart Authoritarianism Ayn Rand Barak-Obama Breitbart News Climate Conspiracy Theories Deficit Denial Donald Trump Economy EMailghazi Energy Fake News Fascism Fox News GMO Hillary Clinton Homeopathy James Taylor Jill Stein Journalism Julia Belluz Mike Pence MMT Monsanto NeoLiberalism Newt Gingrich Organic Paul Krugman Potholer54 Prayer Pseudoscience Republicans Richard Dawkins Rick Perry Robert Reich Socialism Tea Bagger Thomas Frank Trickle Down War On Experts White Privilege