The first ten seconds of this video describes my memory skills almost exactly. I think I have heard of this techniques before in that it sounds like something I heard (and read) from Edward Debono and his books. I’ll give it a shot and also see what I might learn from Joshua Foer’s book on memory palaces: http://joshuafoer.com/moonwalking-wit.. too.
- Modern Monetary Theory, explained – Vox
- Mueller falsifies null hypothesis to create case on president’s obstruction of justice – Vox
- Opinion | There’s a Bigger Prize Than Impeachment – The New York Times
- This jet fighter is a disaster, but Congress keeps buying it – YouTube
- The Evidence That Jesus Ever Existed Is Weaker Than You Might Think
Alex Jones Andrew Breitbart Authoritarianism Ayn Rand Barak-Obama Breitbart News Climate Conspiracy Theories Deficit Denial Donald Trump Economy EMailghazi Energy Fake News Fascism Fox News GMO Hillary Clinton Homeopathy James Taylor Jill Stein Journalism Julia Belluz Mike Pence Minimum Wage MMT Monsanto NeoLiberalism Newt Gingrich Organic Paul Krugman Potholer54 Prayer Pseudoscience Republicans Richard Dawkins Rick Perry Robert Reich Sam Harris Tea Bagger Thomas Frank Trickle Down War On Experts White Privilege