The first ten seconds of this video describes my memory skills almost exactly. I think I have heard of this techniques before in that it sounds like something I heard (and read) from Edward Debono and his books. I’ll give it a shot and also see what I might learn from Joshua Foer’s book on memory palaces: http://joshuafoer.com/moonwalking-wit.. too.
- Chiropractors are bullshit | The Outline
- This complete psychological analysis reveals 14 key traits that explain Trump supporters
- They Don’t Just Hide Their Money. Economist Says Most of Billionaire Wealth is Unearned. – Evonomics
- America’s Problem Isn’t Tribalism—It’s Racism – The Atlantic
- More from Harriet Hall this time on Acupuncture at QED…
Alex Jones Andrew Breitbart Anti-Science Idiocy Authoritarianism Ayn Rand Barak-Obama Bill O’Reilly Breitbart News Climate Conspiracy Theories Deficit Denial Donald Trump Economy EMailghazi Energy Fake News Fascism Fox News GMO Hillary Clinton Homeopathy James Taylor Jill Stein Journalism Julia Belluz Mike Pence Minimum Wage Monsanto NeoLiberalism Newt Gingrich Organic Paul Krugman Potholer54 Prayer Pseudoscience Republicans Richard Dawkins Rick Perry Robert Reich Tea Bagger Thomas Frank Trickle Down War On Experts White Privilege