My own aneckdotal observation is 97% of all the people who are okay voicing thier opposition, often very extreme, to Marx and Engels have never ever read Marx and Engels and really have no solid basis for their thinking other than that is the way they were brought up to think.
- How to Destroy Neoliberalism: Kill ‘Homo Economicus’ – Evonomics
- Dr. Cornel West Explains Why Bernie Beats Trump – YouTube
- Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary
- Morning Joe Panel Defends Bernie With Shocking Clarity – YouTube
- The cause of Australia’s bushfires – what the SCIENCE says – YouTube
9/11 Truther Movement Alex Jones Andrew Breitbart Authoritarianism Ayn Rand Barak-Obama Breitbart News Climate Conspiracy Theories Deficit Denial Donald Trump Economy EMailghazi Energy Fake News Fascism Fox News GMO Homeopathy James Taylor Jill Stein Journalism Julia Belluz Mike Pence MMT Monsanto NeoLiberalism Newt Gingrich Nuclear Power Organic Paul Krugman Potholer54 Prayer Pseudoscience Republicans Richard Dawkins Rick Perry Robert Reich Socialism Tea Bagger Thomas Frank Trickle Down War On Experts White Privilege