My own aneckdotal observation is 97% of all the people who are okay voicing thier opposition, often very extreme, to Marx and Engels have never ever read Marx and Engels and really have no solid basis for their thinking other than that is the way they were brought up to think.
- Why Radical Libertarians Are the New Communists – Evonomics
- Never let yourself be persuaded that any one Great Man, any one leader, is necessary to the salvation of America
- Hourly pay to afford one-bedroom rent is more than double minimum wage – Business Insider
- Food Science Babe: 5 basic scientific concepts to help you spot pseudoscience
- The worship of billionaires like Jeff Bezos has become our worst religion | The Outline
9/11 Truther Movement Alex Jones Andrew Breitbart Authoritarianism Ayn Rand Barak-Obama Breitbart News Climate Conspiracy Theories Deficit Denial Donald Trump Economy EMailghazi Energy Fake News Fascism Fox News GMO Hillary Clinton Homeopathy James Taylor Jill Stein Journalism Julia Belluz Mike Pence MMT Monsanto NeoLiberalism Newt Gingrich Organic Paul Krugman Potholer54 Prayer Pseudoscience Republicans Richard Dawkins Rick Perry Robert Reich Socialism Tea Bagger Thomas Frank Trickle Down War On Experts White Privilege