Jonathan Jarry (@crackedscience) is a science communicator with the McGill Office for Science and Society, dedicated to separating sense from nonsense on the scientific stage. He brings his experience in cancer research, human genetics, rehabilitation research, and forensic biology to the work he does for the public. He was the creator, writer, and host of the YouTube show Cracked Science, which used a late-night deep-dive format to debunk pseudoscience and denounce bad science.
- The Accomplishments of Progressives and Conservatives
- Seven Ways to Transform 21st-Century Economics — and Economists – Evonomics
- Conspiracy theorists lack critical thinking skills: New study
- Libertarians and Republicans sell the inflation myth to widen the Gap between the rich and the rest. – #Monetary Sovereignty – Mitchell
- Did the Big Bang begin from a singularity? Not anymore. – Big Think
Alex Jones Andrew Breitbart Authoritarianism Ayn Rand Barak-Obama Breitbart News Climate Conspiracy Theories Deficit Denial Donald Trump Economy EMailghazi Energy Fake News Fascism Fox News GMO Homeopathy James Taylor Jill Stein Journalism Julia Belluz Libertarian Mike Pence MMT Monsanto NeoLiberalism Newt Gingrich Nuclear Power Organic Paul Krugman Potholer54 Prayer Pseudoscience Republicans Richard Dawkins Rick Perry Robert Reich Socialism Tea Bagger Thomas Frank Trickle Down War On Experts White Privilege