Jonathan Jarry (@crackedscience) is a science communicator with the McGill Office for Science and Society, dedicated to separating sense from nonsense on the scientific stage. He brings his experience in cancer research, human genetics, rehabilitation research, and forensic biology to the work he does for the public. He was the creator, writer, and host of the YouTube show Cracked Science, which used a late-night deep-dive format to debunk pseudoscience and denounce bad science.
- Coronavirus, ‘Plandemic’ and the seven traits of conspiratorial thinking | World Economic Forum
- We Need to Speak Honestly About the GOP’s Evolution Into a Conspiracy Cult | Washington Monthly
- We Are All Aboard the Pequod – PopularResistance.Org
- Why do some COVID-19 patients infect many others, whereas most don’t spread the virus at all? | Science | AAAS
- Coronavirus reveals we all need a course in evidence
9/11 Truther Movement Alex Jones Andrew Breitbart Authoritarianism Ayn Rand Barak-Obama Breitbart News Climate Conspiracy Theories Deficit Denial Donald Trump Economy EMailghazi Energy Fake News Fascism Fox News GMO Homeopathy James Taylor Jill Stein Journalism Julia Belluz Mike Pence MMT Monsanto NeoLiberalism Newt Gingrich Nuclear Power Organic Paul Krugman Potholer54 Prayer Pseudoscience Republicans Richard Dawkins Rick Perry Robert Reich Socialism Tea Bagger Thomas Frank Trickle Down War On Experts White Privilege