were reported in a paper published Sept. 21 in the journal Plant Molecular Biology. Researchers studied the genomes of some 356 dicot species and found 15 naturally occurring transgenic species.
- Coronavirus, ‘Plandemic’ and the seven traits of conspiratorial thinking | World Economic Forum
- We Need to Speak Honestly About the GOP’s Evolution Into a Conspiracy Cult | Washington Monthly
- We Are All Aboard the Pequod – PopularResistance.Org
- Why do some COVID-19 patients infect many others, whereas most don’t spread the virus at all? | Science | AAAS
- Coronavirus reveals we all need a course in evidence
9/11 Truther Movement Alex Jones Andrew Breitbart Authoritarianism Ayn Rand Barak-Obama Breitbart News Climate Conspiracy Theories Deficit Denial Donald Trump Economy EMailghazi Energy Fake News Fascism Fox News GMO Homeopathy James Taylor Jill Stein Journalism Julia Belluz Mike Pence MMT Monsanto NeoLiberalism Newt Gingrich Nuclear Power Organic Paul Krugman Potholer54 Prayer Pseudoscience Republicans Richard Dawkins Rick Perry Robert Reich Socialism Tea Bagger Thomas Frank Trickle Down War On Experts White Privilege