Scientists Supporting the Consensus Thinking Regarding GMOs
- Dr. Ken Folta
- Dr. Martina Newell McGloughlin
- Dr. Pamela Arnold
- Dr. Alan McHughen, a plant molecular geneticist at U.C. Riverside
- Dr. Cami Ryan
Anti-GMO Activist Kooks
- Jeffrey Smith (and his Institute for Responsible Technology)
- Vandana Shiva
- Gary Null (producer of Seeds of Death)
- Dr Ray Seidler
David Williams,a cellular biologist Williams concedes that he is among a tiny minority of biologists raising sharp questions about the safety of GM crops. But he says this is only because the field of plant molecular biology is protecting its interests.
- David Schubert, an Alzheimer’s researcher who heads the Cellular Neurobiology Laboratory at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla, Calif.
- The European Network of Scientists for Social and Environmental Responsibility (ENSSER)
Kniegel Holmes of Nodes of Science has published a good list of the usual suspect Anti-GMO personalities in the the GMO debate developed by by Richard Green & Marc Brazeau linked to below (i.e Gilles-Éric Séralini, Charles Benbrook, Judy Carman, Stephanie Seneff & Anthony Samsel, Vandana Shiva, David Suzuki, Don Huber, Theirry Vrain and of course Jeffery Smith)
Skepti-Forum members Are you interested in writing about a science related topic? Then check out our information on becoming a guest writer . Richard Green and To sum up: Marc Brazeau have brought together prominent critics of genetically engineered crops to quickly highlight how these pillars of the anti-GMO movement all seem to have feet of clay.
Blog Articles I’ve Written Or Collected On Agriculture & GMOs
Michelle Miller aka The Farm Babe does her first FaceBook video blog. She politely and calmly rants about GMOs, pesticides, and the organic food industry's anti-science...
A Scientist Didn’t Disclose Important Data—and Let Everyone Believe a Popular Weedkiller Causes Cancer – Mother Jones
Glyphosate Vs. Caffeine: Acute and Chronic Toxicity Assessments Explained – Food and Farm Discussion Lab