Scientists Supporting the Consensus Thinking Regarding GMOs
- Dr. Ken Folta
- Dr. Martina Newell McGloughlin
- Dr. Pamela Arnold
- Dr. Alan McHughen, a plant molecular geneticist at U.C. Riverside
- Dr. Cami Ryan
Anti-GMO Activist Kooks
- Jeffrey Smith (and his Institute for Responsible Technology)
- Vandana Shiva
- Gary Null (producer of Seeds of Death)
- Dr Ray Seidler
David Williams,a cellular biologist Williams concedes that he is among a tiny minority of biologists raising sharp questions about the safety of GM crops. But he says this is only because the field of plant molecular biology is protecting its interests.
- David Schubert, an Alzheimer’s researcher who heads the Cellular Neurobiology Laboratory at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla, Calif.
- The European Network of Scientists for Social and Environmental Responsibility (ENSSER)
Kniegel Holmes of Nodes of Science has published a good list of the usual suspect Anti-GMO personalities in the the GMO debate developed by by Richard Green & Marc Brazeau linked to below (i.e Gilles-Éric Séralini, Charles Benbrook, Judy Carman, Stephanie Seneff & Anthony Samsel, Vandana Shiva, David Suzuki, Don Huber, Theirry Vrain and of course Jeffery Smith)
Skepti-Forum members Are you interested in writing about a science related topic? Then check out our information on becoming a guest writer The GMO Rogues Gallery by Richard Green & Marc Brazeau To sum up: .