History shows that bad economic ideas almost never die, especially when they serve the wealthy and powerful. There’s no better example of this truth than trickle-down tax cuts.
- Inflation hits 6-year high, wiping out wage gains for the average American – Chicago Tribune
- What If Trump Has Been a Russian Asset Since 1987? | NYMag Jonathan Chait
- Republicans & Conservatives who are critical of the Republican Party under Tump or have in some cases “walked away”.
- The Republican Platform Of 1956
- PragerFU: The Afterlife, Parts 1 & 2
Alex Jones Andrew Breitbart Anti-Science Idiocy Authoritarianism Ayn Rand Barak-Obama Bill O’Reilly Breitbart News Climate Conspiracy Theories Deficit Denial Donald Trump Economy EMailghazi Energy Fake News Fascism Fox News GMO Hillary Clinton Homeopathy James Taylor Jill Stein Journalism Julia Belluz Mike Pence Minimum Wage Monsanto NeoLiberalism Newt Gingrich Organic Paul Krugman Potholer54 Prayer Pseudoscience Republicans Richard Dawkins Rick Perry Robert Reich Tea Bagger Thomas Frank Trickle Down War On Experts White Privilege