In a nutshell this is why I think is useless nonsense in under 5 minutes.
More on why I don’t think acupunture works…
- An Acupuncture Meta-Analysis – Science-Based Medicine
- Acupuncture Doesn’t Work – Science-Based Medicine
- Acupuncture Is All Placebo and Here Is Why Brian E. McGeeney, MD, MPH via The SkeptVet | A Vet Takes a Skeptical & Science-Based Look at Veterinary Medicine who has himself/herself written a lot on acupuncture too.
- Puncturing the Acupuncture Myth – Science-Based Medicine
- Dr. Harriet Hall Lecture 4: Acupuncture
- 5 Scientists Weigh in on Acupuncture – Scientific American
- Acupuncture Still Doesn’t Work – The Method – Medium
- What’s the point of acupuncture? A TCM practitioner wants out – Naturopathic Diaries (The story of an acupuncturist who realized acupuncture doesn’t work)