Tax cuts! That’s what everything the Republican Party is doing this year is about. Not just huge tax cuts for billionaires, but permanent huge tax cuts for billionaires. The problem with the Bush Tax Cuts wasn’t their budget busting revenue shrinking economy tanking greed, it was that because of “rules” regarding the deficit, they had to expire in ten years.
What is the Laffer Curve?
- Laffer curve – Wikipedia
- Laffer Curve: Explanation of the Idea behind Reaganomics
- Laffer curve: Everything Trump and Republicans get wrong about trickle-down economics and Reaganomics — Quartz
- A Little Laffer Curve Reality Should Guide Republican Tax Reform
- The Laffer Curve Shows that Tax Increases Are a Very Bad Idea — even if They Generate More Tax Revenue
- The Logic Behind Trickle-down Economics: The Laffer Curve – How Trickle-down Economics Works | HowStuffWorks
- The Laffer Curve turns 40: the legacy of a controversial idea – The Washington Post