Jonathan Jarry (@crackedscience) is a science communicator with the McGill Office for Science and Society, dedicated to separating sense from nonsense on the scientific stage. He brings his experience in cancer research, human genetics, rehabilitation research, and forensic biology to the work he does for the public. He was the creator, writer, and host of the YouTube show Cracked Science, which used a late-night deep-dive format to debunk pseudoscience and denounce bad science.
- What I’m Reading Tuesday 07-20-2021 on the Billionaires in Space Program
- Spotify – Ibram X. Kendi on What Conservatives—and Liberals—Get Wrong About Antiracism – The Ezra Klein Show | Podcast on Spotify
- Is the Bible a true story? – Israel News – Haaretz.com
- “Before our white brothers arrived to make us civilized men,…” — John Fire Lame Deer 1903 – 1976
- The Doctor Carl Sagan Warned Us About | Office for Science and Society – McGill University
Alex Jones Andrew Breitbart Authoritarianism Ayn Rand Barak-Obama Breitbart News Climate Conspiracy Theories Deficit Denial Donald Trump Economy EMailghazi Energy Fake News Fascism Fox News GMO Homeopathy James Taylor Jill Stein Journalism Julia Belluz Libertarian Mike Pence MMT Monsanto NeoLiberalism Newt Gingrich Nuclear Power Organic Paul Krugman Potholer54 Prayer Pseudoscience Republicans Richard Dawkins Rick Perry Robert Reich Socialism Tea Bagger Thomas Frank Trickle Down War On Experts White Privilege