I thought the moment when Hillary Clinton paused and then responded to the whacked out Republican Senator Rand Paul question….
Sen. Paul: Now my question is,…is the U. S. involved with any procuring of weapons, transfer of weapons, buying, selling, anyhow transferring weapons to Turkey out of Libya?
Mrs. Clinton: To Turkey? I will have to take that question for the record. Nobody has ever raised that with me.
Sen. Paul: It’s been in news reports that ships have been leaving from Libya and that may have weapons and what I’d like to know is the Annex that was close by, were they involved with procuring, buying, selling, obtaining weapons and were any of these weapons being transferred to other countries, any countries, Turkey included?
Where do those news reports that Rand Paul is talking about come from?
The conspiracy theory generating machine Glenn Beck. Really.
Ya’ gotta be kidding me.
- GOP Senator Pushes Gun-Running Conspiracy Theory During Benghazi Hearing | ThinkProgress
- Without presenting any sources whatsoever Glenn Beck explains his whacked out theory here: ***UPDATED*** Must Watch: Glenn Beck explains how Obama used Ambassador Stevens to funnel arms to Libya and Syria » The Right Scoop –
More on Politics
- Tracy Bloom: Kerry Calls Out Johnson, Zuckerberg Plans Christie Fundraiser, and More – Politics Today – Truthdig
- Kerry Calls GOP Senator Out For Missing Benghazi Briefing (VIDEO) | TPM LiveWire
At his secretary of state confirmation hearing Thursday, Sen. John Kerry (D-MA) called out Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) for missing a classified briefing on the deadly attacks in Benghazi, Libya.
Johnson pressed Kerry to commit to finding out what, exactly, happened on Sept. 11, 2012 at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.
“Well, there was a briefing with tapes, which we all saw, those of us who went to it, which made it crystal clear,” Kerry said. “We sat for several hours with our intel folks, who described to us precisely what we were seeing. We saw the events unfold. We had a very complete and detailed description.”….
- WFB Interviews John Kerry – By Eliana Johnson – The Corner – National Review Online
- Ron v. John: The Benghazi Battle Continues | TIME.com