Dr. Mark Hyman is #8 on this page from science educator, web designer, artist, and mom Dawn’s Brain entitled: Ten Facebook Pages You Need to Stop Sharing From Part 3.
Dr. Hyman has a profile written on him in the Encyclopedia of American Loons: #789: Mark Hyman
Dr David Gorski has written about the Clinton’s fascination with him here: Bill and Hillary Clinton go woo with Dr. Mark Hyman and “functional medicine” – Science-Based Medicine
Dr Steven Novella has also written about Dr. Hyman on the Scince Based Medicene website too: Personalized Medicine Bait and Switch – Science-Based Medicine and Hyman has earned himself his own Tag on the website for a boatload of articles about his off the mark alternative medicine hucksterism.
Other miscallaneous articles and discussions critical of Dr. Mark Hyman:
- Nutrition “Experts” You Shouldn’t Trust – Sheila Kealey
- Medicine’s Burning Question – The New Yorker (on the B.S. of “inflammation”)
- When The Clintons’ Doctor Embraces Pseudoscience | Science 2.0
- Dr. Mark Hyman mangles autism science on–where else?–The Huffington Post – Respectful Insolence
- Dr. Mark Hyman: Let’s turn back the clock on science-based medicine in favor of anecdote-based medicine – Respectful Insolence
- Dr. Mark Hyman Misses the Mark on Autism
- Dr. Mark Hyman: Advising the Clintons on Their Health – The New York Times
- Hillary’s ‘Quack’ Health Adviser Has Scientific Community Worried | Truth Revolt (Truth Revolt is subsidiary website of the ultra right David Horowitz)
- Herescope: The “WOO” Factor
- Nutritional woo-woo from Mark Hyman MD – from HuffPost’s Crappy Articles Dept – Nutrition – Soylent Discourse