- Paul Ryan’s food and agriculture track record: Neither ‘refreshing’ nor ‘bold’ | Grist
- Team Obama offers a tax-return deal – The Maddow Blog
- The National Memo » Romney Campaign Rebuffs Tax Return Offer
Climate & Climate Politics
- An amazing piece, in that recites again all the thoroughly debunked and destroyed science denial arguments of the last decade or so: GLOBAL WARMING: Climate alarmism is alive and well (Peter Westmore)
- A Chicago Tribune Op-Ed: No denying it – chicagotribune.com
- Lomborg: Paul Krugman is wrong to say that climate change causes extreme weather. – Slate Magazine While written as an attack on climate change action advocates Paul Krugman and A Gore there is a important kernel of truth in Lomborg’s article about the element of uncertainty in science. What Lomborg seems to be willing to completely disregard is the magnitude of the growing black swan threat that that “chance” of all these events and changes actually being due to climate change brings with it. What more dangerous? Ignoring the catastrophic consequences of the threat or doing something to mitigate the threat?
- Why Do Atheists Always Go After Ken Ham?
- What’s an Atheist Film Festival Like?
- Memo to Mississippi: You Can’t Have School-Sponsored Prayers at Football Games