- The Opinionated Liberal: 10 Great Reasons to Vote for Obama in 2012
1. He’s not Ron Paul.
2. He’s not Newt Gingrich.
3. He’s not George Bush, ahem, I mean Rick Perry.
4. He’s not Mitt Romney.
5. He’s not Rick Santorum.
6. He’s not Michele Bachmann.
7. He’s not Jon Hunstman.
8. He’s not Donald Trump.
9. You can’t clean up the mess Bush left us in just 4 years.
10. All of his accomplishments as President, some of which you can see here and here, which will be undone if a Republican is elected.
- Are Crackpot Liars Being Used to Tie Iran to 9/11? | World | AlterNet
Politics — Ron Paul
- STFU, Conservatives, The “Why Ron Paul is Awful” Page
Does the neocon in your life need some schooling? Here’s a mega-resource of assorted reasons Ron Paul is NOT Libertarian Jesus.
Ron Paul’s Sanctity of Life Act (government so small, it can fit inside your uterus!
- Ron Paul: Only 8-10 sentences of “bad stuff” in newsletters – Political Hotsheet – CBS News as Alexander Ryking says: “As usual, reality contradicts Ron Paul. Clearly, the man has no respect for the intelligence of American voters, that he would tell a lie so easy to expose. There are way more than just “8-10” sentences of “bad stuff.”“
- Fact-checking is important. From the article a great infographic: