Climate & Climate Politics ( a little bit of science denial too)
- Michael Mann Defends Climate Computer Models: Scientific American Podcast
Michael Mann Defends Climate Computer Models
Penn State climate modeler Michael Mann talks about what computer models can tell us–and what they don’t need to. David Biello reports
Listen to this Podcast Download MP3
Fair warning: the following is more than 60 seconds, and it’s about climate change.
“Even in high school my idea of a good time was sitting in front of a computer and solving problems.” Climatologist Michael Mann. “And that has always been true. I love using computational methods to learn about the way, hopefully, the way the world actually works.”
- NY Times Dialogue on Human Violence Omits Climate Change | ThinkProgress.
- Could nuclear fission energy,etc., solve the greenhouse problem? The affirmative case « BraveNewClimate
- Serial Heartland Institute propagandist James Taylor continues his steady stream of politically and ideologically motivated science denial op-eds: Please, Global Warming Alarmists, Stop Denying Climate Change – And Science – Forbes
- Capitalists: Venture vs. Vulture | MyFDL
- Romney’s Vulture Capitalist Problem – Forbes
- We Can No Longer Afford Vulture Capitalism
- UPDATE: Panicked fundie-bigots meet in Texas to pick their ‘anti-Romney’ – Rick Santorum | Pam’s House Blend