Climate & Climate Politics
- Science Corner: Climate change crosses disturbing threshold | The Dalles Chronicle
- Down the memory hole: Heartland disappears fake claim about Chinese Academy of Science | Watching the Deniers
- Heartland’s Chinese Academy of Sciences Fantasy
- The Heartland Institute’s skeptical Chinese fantasy | Dana Nuccitelli | Environment | guardian.co.uk
- HotWhopper: China is not happy. Heartland Institute in its missionary zeal seriously overstepped the mark.
- VVatts Up With That ?: LOST IN TRANSLATION
And it turns out the Heartland Institute is not the only right wing think tank in trouble for spreading disinformation…
- Lord Lawson’s climate-change think tank risks being dismantled after complaint it persistently misled public – Climate Change – Environment – The Independent
- Old, grumpy, racist, white guy Pat Buchanan has the sads for ‘White America’ | FreakOutNation
Pat Buchanan has the sads over the news that non-Hispanic white Americans are expected to begin declining by the end of this decade. So he wrote a somberly column yesterday asking, “Where is America going? What does the future GOP look like?”
Buchanan exemplifies the problem within the Republican Party. Democrats do not applaud diversity in exchange for votes. We do it because it’s our nature to be inclusive. Also, we don’t feel any race is more or less special than blacks, hispanics, Asians and whites.