- Gore’s Climate Reality Finale — What Do You Think? | ThinkProgress. Joe Romm asks:
“I’m interested in your thoughts on Gore’s final presentation in “24 Hours of Reality.” For those who missed it, here it is:
I do think it is important to judge this as a communications effort aimed at three groups — activists, those who already are concerned about global warming, and the plausibly persuadable — the audience I aim for, but obviously a broader slice of the public than Climate Progress reaches…”
- David Mitchell: The Burden of Proof « Climate Denial Crock of the Week.
- NYTimes.com Strikes False Balance On Climate Change | ThinkProgress
The Politics of Climate Change
- Obama White House Warned Solyndra Bad For Re-Election | NationofChange
- President Obama Faces Scorn in Response to Hasty Loans to Solyndra Corporation | NationofChange
- Solyndra, Risk, and Risk Aversion | Jared Bernstein | On the Economy
- Five Biggest Right-Wing Lies about Solyndra | NationofChange
The Rick Perry Watch
The Other Stuff (Misc. Politics,News, Opinion, etc. well almost anyway)
- 9/11: It’s All Our Fault | Dispatches from the Culture Wars Reminds us who Pat Robertson and the late Jerry Fallwell blamed for 9/11.
- Vaccines: Resdev/Vaccine Testing and Approval Process
- Ali Soufan on the Maddow Show | Dispatches from the Culture Wars —”Former FBI interrogator Ali Soufan was on the Rachel Maddow show and gave a very important interview about torture and interrogation. He exposed many of the false claims being put out by the defenders of torture.”
- The Election of 2012: Why The Most Important Issues May Be Off The Table (But Should Be On It) | NationofChange