- Maybe “bitch slapping” is too strong, but Romney is getting schooled | The Zingularity
- Database win for GOP could tip White House race
- Fmr. Bain partner acknowledges Romney was ‘legally’ CEO of Bain until 2002 – Up with Chris Hayes
Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
- Carl Pope: Will the Tea Party Destroy an American Industry to Weaken President Obama?
- Shout Outs: Qillz and KingCrocoduck – YouTube
Please consider supporting these two excellent new channels.
Channel and original video links:
- A quote from Albert Einstein I read early this morning that I haven’t seen in a while
“I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own – a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism.”