- Michael Smerconish delivers a biting “Let Me Finish” on the December 21st Hardball.
- Newt Gingrich vs. Bill Clinton: Political Rivals Had Stormy Partnership
- Greg Gutfeld And Eric Bolling Criticize Ed Schultz For Visiting The White House (VIDEO)
…Gutfeld referred to the meeting as “Occupy the White House without the drum circle and a vandalized port-o-potty.” He also described the group that met with the President as a “lump of lefties.” If a fly was in the room observing the meeting, Gutfeld said it would probably get caught in Ed Schultz’s hair because “it’s like the BP spill in there.”
Gutfeld later added, “These folks are to left of the left, so progressive than even their Che shirts wear Che shirts.”
Gee Greg, could you have fit any more ad hominem insults in there? Appealing to your base? You’re such a classy guy.
- The Maddow Blog – Getting John Boehner out of the box
- The Immoral Minority: House Speaker John Boehner caves on payroll tax cut extension. Oh this is a Merry Christmas!
…Man when was the last time you saw a man as completely beaten down as John Boehner?
The guy is being held hostage by the Teabaggers and he is getting his ass handed to him by all sides.
I am actually surprised he did not break down. He really looked like he was about to a few times.
This is yet ANOTHER victory for President Obama and the Democrats, and a very decisive one at that.
- Daily Kos: The GOP’s little Iraq adventure will cost us for a long f’n time
Politics — Newt Gingrich
Climate & Climate Politics
- Top five craziest things GOP contenders said on climate in 2011 | Grist
- Climate, Sun, and Cosmic Rays « Climate Denial Crock of the Week
Nan Hayworth (My local Representative in the House)
- Hayworth, Reed help spin House GOP position on tax cut extension | Politics on the Hudson
- After payroll-tax debacle, GOP goes into damage-control mode – The Washington Post
- Ball Slams ‘Ultra Wealthy’ Hayworth Over Payroll Tax Cut Vote | PolitickerNY
- GOP frosh, House Dems find some common ground – Alex Isenstadt – POLITICO.com