Paul Ryan and his budget proposal strikes me as something of an absurd bad joke…
- Ryan Budget 3.0
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
- Paul Ryan Hates Obamacare, But Loves Obamacare’s Taxes | Mother Jones
- Balance, Paul Ryan’s Budget, and Why the GOP Thinks Voters Are Dumb – Robert Schlesinger (usnews.com)
- Want to Fix the Deficit? Get Real – Bloomberg
- The Worst of Paul Ryan’s Budgets – NYTimes.com
- The Ryan/Republican Budget: Fiscal Year 2014 Budget | Budget.House.Gov
I can’t understand why Republicans let Ryan take the lead on budget but then again,…I guess I can.
- What, no Bible? Conservatives angered that Brennan took oath on Constitution — MSNBC
…“Director Brennan told the president that he made the request to the archives because he wanted to reaffirm his commitment to the rule of law as he took the oath of office as director of the CIA,”…
Well Brennan is purported to have said it’s about “reaffirming his commitment to the rule of law” but could it possibly also be that Brennan is rational thinking closet agnostic or atheist?