- Obama on Private Equity – YouTube
- Obama: Romney’s Bain Record ‘Worth Examining’ | PBS NewsHour
- Obama’s “When you’re president” picture spawns hashtag | Twitchy
It was only a matter of time.
“When you’re president, as opposed to the head of a private equity firm, then your job is not simply to maximize profits. Your job is to figure out how everybody in the country has a fair shot.” -Barack Obama
According to the president, making a business profitable is no rationale for the presidency. The conservative Twittersphere seems to think there’s more to the job that the president forgot to mention.
- Obama On Romney’s Bain Experience: The President’s Job ‘Is Not Simply To Maximize Profits’ | ThinkProgress
- US Election 2012: Barack Obama defends Bain attacks on Mitt Romney – Telegraph
- Obama tells Romney being president isn’t same as being private equity head – DC Breaking Local News Weather Sports FOX 5 WTTG
- The Maddow Blog – Birther-curious Bennett playing games in Arizona
- Unusually good forecast for Iran nuclear talks – CSMonitor.com
- Pakistanis fear becoming isolated – latimes.com
- The Center of all Things – Seth Andrews – YouTube – TheThinkingAtheist – RichardDawkins.net
- “…We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers”― Carl Sagan