Science & Politics
If a politician told he unsure about whether Santa Claus the Easter Bunny exist or that he not at all sure that gnomes and fairies aren’t responsible of how great his garden looks I would question his overall intelligence, rational thinking capacity, and leadership possibilities. After watching I now have to put Marco Rubio in that category. And Republican put jokers like this on the House Science Committee? WTF?
- Rubio on Earth’s age: ‘I’m not a scientist, man’ – The Maddow Blog
- “I’m not a scientist, man”: Is Marco Rubio’s science denial stupid? – Thoughts from Kansas
- Views Differ on Age of Planet – NYTimes.com
- Rubio puzzled by Earth’s age: ‘I’m not a scientist, man’ — MSNBC
- Marco Rubio Thinks Evolution is a “Mystery” | Care2 Causes
- Marco Rubio should know that science and God do not have to be at odds – The Week
- Rubio on Earth’s age: “I’m not a scientist, man” – Political Eye – CBS News
- Potential 2016 Republicans Wrestle With Evolution | TPM2012
- Marco Rubio: not a scientist « Why Evolution Is True via EMail from my friend Scott.
- Erick Erickson defends Rubio – Salon.com