Just saying,….To the best of my recollection I have been actively arguing online for action on climate change for some 15 years now (since around 1999) and I have been witness to 15 years of Republican obfuscation and out right science denial and it’s still going on today. We, the world, cannot afford to have any of the current batch of Republican candidates ever become President of the United States.
- Watch: GOP Congressman Melts Down Trying to Explain Biden Corruption “Evidence” | The New Republic
- 8 Child Prodigies Who Changed the World | InterestingFacts.com
- Opinion | Robert P. Jones talks about race, religion and hearing – The Washington Post
- Are You Really Gonna Make Me Vote for Joe Biden? | The Free Press
- Global Warming is here so why isn’t anything being done about it? – YouTube
Alex Jones Andrew Breitbart Authoritarianism Ayn Rand Barak-Obama Breitbart News Climate Conspiracy Theories Deficit Denial Donald Trump Economy EMailghazi Energy Fake News Fascism Fox News GMO Homeopathy James Taylor Jill Stein Journalism Julia Belluz Libertarian Mike Pence MMT Monsanto NeoLiberalism Newt Gingrich Nuclear Power Organic Paul Krugman Potholer54 Prayer Pseudoscience Republicans Richard Dawkins Rick Perry Robert Reich Socialism Stephanie Kelton Thomas Frank Trickle Down War On Experts White Privilege