The first ten seconds of this video describes my memory skills almost exactly. I think I have heard of this techniques before in that it sounds like something I heard (and read) from Edward Debono and his books. I’ll give it a shot and also see what I might learn from Joshua Foer’s book on memory palaces: http://joshuafoer.com/moonwalking-wit.. too.
- ‘Rich Dad Poor Dad’ Author Robert Kiyosaki on His $1.2 Billion Debt: ‘If I Go Bust, the Bank Goes Bust’
- We are obsessed with how the poor spend money when….
- Why do women live longer than men? | FreeThink.com
- If MAGA Isn’t A Cult, How Do You Explain This? (Video) – YouTube
- Cultural Blindness – NeuroLogica Blog
Alex Jones Andrew Breitbart Authoritarianism Ayn Rand Barak-Obama Breitbart News Climate Conspiracy Theories Deficit Denial Donald Trump Economy EMailghazi Energy Fake News Fascism Fox News GMO Homeopathy James Taylor Jesus Mythicism Jill Stein Journalism Julia Belluz Mike Pence MMT Monsanto NeoLiberalism Nuclear Power Organic Paul Krugman Potholer54 Prayer Pseudoscience Republicans Richard Dawkins Rick Perry Robert Reich Sam Harris Socialism Stephanie Kelton Thomas Frank Trickle Down War On Experts White Privilege