Collin Maessen (Real Sceptic) joins the list of thorough & devastating debunkers of Christopher Monkton with this long (2 hours 4 minutes!) intelligent and well produced video. Great job Collin!
- Abraham reply to Monckton a Skeptical Science guest post by John Abraham
- A Scientist Replies to Christopher Monckton by Prof. John Abraham of the University of St. Thomas
- Peter Hadfield (Potholer54)
- Monckton Bunkum Part 1 – Global cooling and melting ice – YouTube
- Monckton Bunkum Part 2 – Sensitivity – YouTube
- Monckton Bunkum Part 3 – Correlations and Himalayan glaciers – YouTube
- Monckton Bunkum Part 4 — Quotes and misquotes – YouTube
- Monckton bunkum Part 5 — What, MORE errors, my lord? – YouTube
- believe me that is not all there is but that’s my short list….
For a while now I’ve been thinking that Monckton is such a “truck load of damaged goods” given all the debunkings he generates almost every time he speaks so you would think he hurts the climate change denial cause far more than he helps. Why do they keep on trotting him out to speak? (His Weirdship Lord Bonckton: Why Nobody Wants to Be Seen with This Guy | Climate Denial Crock of the Week)