I don’t know whether you’re seeing it or not but lately we’re seeing an uptick in the deployment and use of logical fallacies. Well there’s a great book out there for sorting out and understanding the logical fallacies people are using in their political and pseudo-scitific arguments called An Illustrated Book of Bad Arguments by by Ali Almossawi.
- Here’s how Fox and Newsmax tried to spin the January 6 committee’s first prime-time hearing – CNN
- Gun-rights activists remade the Second Amendment over past 40 years – The Washington Post
- The National Debt and Other Red Herrings | Real Progressives
- Economics for the Clueless Scientist – How Do We Pay For It? – Stephanie Kelton and Fadhel Kaboub – YouTube
- Dr. Joe Dispenza a Pseudoscientist and Not Even Wrong
Alex Jones Andrew Breitbart Authoritarianism Ayn Rand Barak-Obama Breitbart News Climate Conspiracy Theories Deficit Denial Donald Trump Economy EMailghazi Energy Fake News Fascism Fox News GMO Homeopathy James Taylor Jill Stein Journalism Julia Belluz Libertarian Mike Pence MMT Monsanto NeoLiberalism Newt Gingrich Nuclear Power Organic Paul Krugman Potholer54 Prayer Pseudoscience Republicans Richard Dawkins Rick Perry Robert Reich Socialism Stephanie Kelton Thomas Frank Trickle Down War On Experts White Privilege