Hey have you heard that a vegan or vegetarian diet can help fight off dementia and Alzheimer’s disease? Well those reports are bullshit. It’s just not true. There are no scientific studies that have even investigated whether the vegan diet may promote cognition or prevent Alzheimer’s disease so it just a totally unproven claim.
- Reflexology: Science or Superstition? – YouTube
- 30 Things Donald Trump Did as President You Might Have Missed – POLITICO
- These 4 Factors Can Explain Why So Many People Are Rejecting Science
- Here’s how Fox and Newsmax tried to spin the January 6 committee’s first prime-time hearing – CNN
- Gun-rights activists remade the Second Amendment over past 40 years – The Washington Post
Alex Jones Andrew Breitbart Authoritarianism Ayn Rand Barak-Obama Breitbart News Climate Conspiracy Theories Deficit Denial Donald Trump Economy EMailghazi Energy Fake News Fascism Fox News GMO Homeopathy James Taylor Jill Stein Journalism Julia Belluz Libertarian Mike Pence MMT Monsanto NeoLiberalism Newt Gingrich Nuclear Power Organic Paul Krugman Potholer54 Prayer Pseudoscience Republicans Richard Dawkins Rick Perry Robert Reich Socialism Stephanie Kelton Thomas Frank Trickle Down War On Experts White Privilege