This is the first in a series of reports by CT Examiner on towns across Connecticut changing partisan complexion – some red to blue and others blue to red. Madison, Connecticut was a Republican town.
- 30 Things Donald Trump Did as President You Might Have Missed – POLITICO
- These 4 Factors Can Explain Why So Many People Are Rejecting Science
- Here’s how Fox and Newsmax tried to spin the January 6 committee’s first prime-time hearing – CNN
- Gun-rights activists remade the Second Amendment over past 40 years – The Washington Post
- The National Debt and Other Red Herrings | Real Progressives
Alex Jones Andrew Breitbart Authoritarianism Ayn Rand Barak-Obama Breitbart News Climate Conspiracy Theories Deficit Denial Donald Trump Economy EMailghazi Energy Fake News Fascism Fox News GMO Homeopathy James Taylor Jill Stein Journalism Julia Belluz Libertarian Mike Pence MMT Monsanto NeoLiberalism Newt Gingrich Nuclear Power Organic Paul Krugman Potholer54 Prayer Pseudoscience Republicans Richard Dawkins Rick Perry Robert Reich Socialism Stephanie Kelton Thomas Frank Trickle Down War On Experts White Privilege