Exclusive of religious mythology such as Muhammad riding off into the sky on a flying horse Al-Burāq with the angel Gabriel, Jesus virgin birth and resurrection, Methuselah living for 969 years (Genesis 5:27) and others I decided to make a list of the most ridiculous implausible conspiracy theories I hear in order of their absurdity.
- The Earth Is Flat
- Holocaust denial
- David Icke’s idea that the world is run by dinosaur-like reptiles. The Royal Family of the UK, along with the Bushes, the Clintons, and many other rich, prestigious families, are actually man-eating shapeshifting lizard-people from the fourth dimension
- Bill and Hillary Clinton had 50 people murdered, and got off Scot-free.
- Apollo landing was a hoax
- The vaporous contrails left by commercial jets flying through cold air pockets are actually chemtrails which disperse some form of harmful chemical/biological agent/energy.
- The assorted 9/11 Theories such as:
9/11 was staged by the US Government.
9/11 was staged by the Israeli government.
9/11 was staged by the Illuminati.
9/11 was staged by the Rothschilds.
…and there are many more
- Barack Obama is a secret closet Muslim from Hawaii who was synthesized in Kenya for the purpose of ______ (fill in the blank).
- Princess Diana and Dodi were murdered
- The Illuminati secret society and masons are trying to take over the world
- Area 51 exists to investigate aliens
- The US let Pearl Harbor happen
The truth is I could put each conspiracy theory on a 3×5 card and shuffle them and probably be happy with any order they came up in as a ranking.