- The National Memo » Defeated And Dazed, Are The Republicans Ready For Their Own Bill Clinton?
- Mapping politics (and the politics of maps) « Aid on the Edge of Chaos
- McConnell draws criticism from some in GOP
- After election, U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell target of conservative grumbling | The Courier-Journal | courier-journal.com
- Adam Levin: Senator Mitch McConnell Meet Senator Elizabeth Warren
More on Nate Silver
On reading, re-reading, and re-listening to Leonard Mlodinow’s The Drunkard’s Walk: How Randomness Rules Our Lives I became fascinated and enamored once again with probability, math, and Bayes’ Theorm. Watching and following Nate Silver these past few months has been a blast.
- Nate Silver’s Big Data Lessons For The Enterprise – Global-cio –
- Methodology – NYTimes.com
- Leonard Mlodinow’s review of Nate Silvers book Nate Silver’s ‘Signal and the Noise’ Examines Predictions – NYTimes.com
- The Election’s Biggest Winner: Arithmetic – Forbes
- The Signal and the Noise by Nate Silver – review | Books | The Guardian
- Debunking Two Nate Silver Myths | Good Math, Bad Math