- News Hounds: O’Reilly: We Need To Tax The Poor More To Make Taxes Fair For Rich Folks.
- The Right Way of Challenging Man Made Global Warming | Assassin Actual—”…Not wanting to let the other side get the credit if the opposition happened to be correct, Mr. Dressler took their idea and put it to the scientific test…and it failed. Through meticulous observation of the weather patterns of the Pacific, his data led to the conclusion that, while cloud formation and trends may act to amplify the greenhouse effect, clouds cannot be the root cause of global climate change.
“The bottom line is that clouds have not replaced humans as the cause of the recent warming the Earth is experiencing,” Dessler says.”
The other day in my What I’m Reading Tuesday, September 6, 2011 post I embedded a video ‘Experts Debate Climate Change, Policy’ that is a presentation/debate Dessler appeared in at University of Virginia Law School.
- The GOP’s Science Problem | Almost Diamonds
- Republican Candidates Take Strong Stand Against Inoculating Girls Against Cancer-Causing Virus | Camels With Hammers
- Perry Cuts Fire Services, Complains About Federal Response | Dispatches from the Culture Wars —
- A hat tip to Greg Laden’s X-Blog for this: AGU Blogosphere | Dan’s Wild Wild Science Journal | Science, The Tea Party and The Dunning-Kruger Effect.
- Few Religion Questions at Debate | Religion Dispatches
- Perry’s Galileo Moment | Religion Dispatches
- More proof God hates Tricky Ricky Perry? | The Zingularity
- Defunct solar energy firm raided by FBI | The Zingularity
- Teaparty at odds with reality and electorate on climate change | The Zingularity (more about that Yale Survey yet again)
- Huntsman stands alone among GOP hopefuls when it comes to science | The Zingularity and regrettably doesn’t stand a chance. I think Huntsman is thinking the Republicans come to their senses in the years to come and he runs in 2018.
- The Republican Party Debate | The X Blog With all the unimportant parts removed:
- The Party of T Gets an F | The X Blog
- Bernanke Looks Into the Light…and Blinks | Almost Diamonds
- Picture Perfect | Unreasonable Faith