- I actually caught this live this morning as it was happening. Three cheers for Mika Brzezinski (and Mark Halperin, John Heilman, Dr. Jeffrey Sachs) for calling out Newt for what he is,..
Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
That was about the most arrogant and un-self-aware – and those are about the only words I can use – thing for any politician in this Republican field to say…
…Someone needs a bath and I don’t think its the people from Occupy Wallstreet — Mika Brzezinski
- Morning Joe blog – Mika on Newt’s OWS critique: It’s disgusting
- Mika Brzezinski Hammers Newt Gingrich Over Occupy Wall Street Comments (VIDEO)
- R i g h t a r d i a: SNL: A great candidate that is too moderate for the GOP.
- Newt Gingrich’s arrogance, baggage likely means his bounce in polls is short-lived – Winnipeg Free Press
- The Immoral Minority: Rahm Emanuel hits one out of the park on behalf of President Obama.
- Newt Gingrich’s marriages: Should they matter? – The Washington Post
- Newt Gingrich’s ‘get a job after you take a bath’ comment reeks of hypocrisy – NY Daily News
- Bernie Sanders: I Would Rather Have No Deal Than A Bad Deal | MoveOn.Org
- Why the Super Committee is Super Illegitimate | Economy | AlterNet
- Howard Kurtz to NYC: Apologize for Media ‘Censorship’ of Occupy Evictions | Video Cafe
- Elizabeth Warren: Obama’s natural heir? – The Washington Post
…“The Republicans have been waging class warfare for a generation at the very least and [Warren] is more willing to call them out on it,” said one senior Democratic consultant granted anonymity to compare the two politicians. “Obama spoke more to hope. She speaks more to anger.”…
- Heaven Is a Place Called Elizabeth Warren – NYTimes.com
- SNL’s Seth Meyers Mocks Congress for Saying Pizza is a Vegetable | Video Cafe
- Worst Persons: Rep. Joe Walsh, Newt Gingrich, Michael Bloomberg and Raymond W. Kelly – Countdown with Keith Olbermann // Current TV
- Watch Steve Jobs Brainstorm With His Team At NeXT In This Fascinating Documentary [Video] | Cult of Mac