- Citrix pulls out of Rush Limbaugh advertisements | Lousy Canuck.
- Rush Limbaugh, Sandra Fluke and Why is Contraception Part of Health Insurance Anyway? – Forbes
- John J. DeGioia: On Civility and Public Discourse
- Rush Limbaugh apologizes to Georgetown student – POLITICO.com
- What?? Rush Limbaugh actually apologized!! – CSMonitor.com
Economic & The Economny
- David Stockman economy Q&amp;A: Economic disaster in the works – USATODAY.com
- Shiller Q&A: Economist who foresaw bubbles is cautious | The Tennessean | tennessean.com
…Yet despite his accurate past warnings, Shiller, 65, is generally skeptical of his profession’s ability to foresee shifts in the economy. Much of his recent work focuses on behavioral economics — how psychology drives financial decision-making.He believes home or stock prices flow from the confidence of consumers or investors. Confidence, in turn, reflects the story lines people invent to frame their memories of events — from stock crashes to housing booms. Ultimately, he says, our financial decisions reflect our emotions and memories more than the state of the economy.
Shiller thinks home prices nationally could fall further. But he isn’t certain. [read the complete article…]
Climate & Climate Politics
- Limbaugh, Fox News, Tea Party Get What They Want With False Attacks on Chevy Volt: 1300 GM Lay-Offs | ThinkProgress
- Breitbart murdered! Now pass the Kool-Aid | Washington Times Communities
- The Internet blames Obama for the death of Andrew Breitbart — RT
- Andrew Breitbart’s death sparks wild conspiracy theories
- Andrew Breitbart’s Death Inspires Obama Conspiracy Theories
- » Breitbart: “Wait ‘Til They See What Happens March 1st” Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind!
- Breitbart’s Death: The Conspiracy Insta-Theories