- Damned liberal media! Oh, wait a minute…
On tomorrow [todays] morning’s Sunday talking head shows there will be sixteen guests; eleven of them will be Republicans. On two of the shows, there will be no Democrats appearing at all, just one or more Republicans.
- Democurmudgeon: The Irony; Sen. Candidate Mark Neumann opposed stimulus, but took $500,000 of it for Solar Energy.
- The Immoral Minority: Mitt Romney cartoon just about says it all.
- Armey believes Newt’s surge over – POLITICO.com
- McCain: Romney’s ‘Self-Deportation’ Scheme Is Inhumane | Video Cafe
- Obama Super Bowl Sit-Down: He Says He Deserves Second Term
- Right-to-Work 101
- Meet The Press Panel Continues ‘Obama Hates Religious Liberty’ Meme Over Contraception | Crooks and Liars
Climate & Climate Politics
- Apparently Unaware of Global Warming, L.A. Times Remains “Perplexed by the Mild Weather Across the U.S.” | ThinkProgress
- Why climate change will make you love big government | GristThis essay was originally published onTomDispatch and is republished here with Tom’s kind permission.
- “Global Warming Has Stopped”? How to Fool People Using “Cherry-Picked” Climate Data – Forbes
Economics & The Economy
- Brad DeLong: Macroeconomics: Somehow the Bullshit Artists Have Won–A Question for Gavyn Davies Department
- Brad DeLong: Paul Krugman Is Much too Kind: Keynesian and Pseudo-Keynesian Propositions