Economics & The Economy
- One of my absolute favorite recent books is Nobel Prize winner Dr. Daniel Kahneman’s Thinking, Fast and Slow. Here’s is the first in a series of videos in a Motley Fool interview series: Daniel Kahneman on the Intersection of Economics and Psychology
- Laying low recovering from an attack of the hives from accidentally consuming some cashews yesterday (I am so allergic to cashews!) watching C-Span I watched this debate recorded this past May: Munk Debates – Taxing the Rich
Climate & Climate Politics
- Global Warming Hasn’t Stopped – YouTube
- Michael Mann: Climate scientist talks about the attack against him.
- Anthony Watts: dishonest misrepresentation of sea-ice graphs, no surprise there… | Watching the Deniers
- Australian Broadcasting: How Global Warming Causes Extremes | Climate Denial Crock of the Week