- Israel Continues Gaza Bombardment While Preparing Ground Troops – Truthdig
- Gilad Sharon, Son Of Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, Writes Op-Ed: ‘We Need To Flatten Entire Neighborhoods In Gaza’ | Common Dreams
- As Eliminationist Racism Explodes in Israel, Obama Defends Its Consequences – Updated | MyFDL
- Little Green Footballs – Ariel Sharon’s Son Calls for Genocide in Gaza
Climate & Climate Politics
- The Earth Is Warming And Human Activity Is The Primary Cause: The Climate Science Paradigm Grows Stronger | ThinkProgress
- Science Proves Man-made Global Warming
- The right wing and Republican apologist ignores the science and blah, blah, blahs his thoughts regarding climate change: Looking at global warming as the world burns: James Varney | NOLA.com
- One has to wonder just how ignorant, no let call it stupid, global warming denialists can get. Eli cites a great example of this thermonuclear level stupidity: Rabett Run: Climate Dialogue Hits the Big Time:
Dr Inferno of Denial Depot has commented there on the proper mix of experts
I notice all the proclaimed experts in the discussion unquestionably accept the existence of so-called “carbon” gases in our atmosphere. Surely for a legitimate dialogue you need experts who are willing to question the very foundations of PCAGW.
How for example does carbon dioxide manage to float within the air itself being that it is heavier than air? Anyone who has held a diamond or a piece of graphite can attest that carbon is a solid, not a gas. As a gas it would simply fall to the ground as and so become solid. We see on Mars that the polar caps are made of carbon dioxide in it’s true solid state.
Perhaps the interlocutors will take heed.
As the great sage Bugs Bunny has said: “What a maroon!” —JJH
- World Bank Climate Change Report Says ‘Turn Down The Heat’ On Warming Planet—