Climate & Climate Politics
- Leaked Heartland Institute documents include plan for climate disinformation curriculum in schools | Climate Science Watch
- Business & Technology | INFLUENCE GAME: Leaks show group’s climate efforts | Seattle Times Newspaper
- Heartland leak: much more than just a memo | Carbon Brief
- Rabett Run: Will the Real Anonymous Donor Please Stand Up
- #DenialGate – Get it All Here « Climate Denial Crock of the Week
- Alan Grayson: One Percent. Actually, Half of That
- Foster Freiss, Santorum backer, jokes about using aspirin as birth control – The Washington Post
- How a Filthy Rich 196 People Will Buy Our Election | Economy | AlterNet
- Daily Kos: Republicans are having a cow over Obama possibly reducing U.S. nuclear arsenal to 300 warheads
- Daily Kos: Mitt Romney’s auto bailout claims take a beating
- Andrew Breitbart At CPAC: Conservative Activist Calls Liberal Tactics ‘Outrageous, Dehumanizing’ While Defending Larry Craig Brietbart the serial liar (the Brientbart Tag here) says what!
- Fox News Commenters Spew Racism at Whitney Houston | Dispatches from the Culture Wars
- Pat Buchanan, MSNBC Part Ways: Network Drops Conservative Commentator 4 Months After Suspending Him
The Culture Wars
- I saw this interview myself the other day and rolled my eyes in amazement too as I listened to her both with her intolerant position and what I knew were her lies about what she has said in the past: Alvin McEwen: Maggie Gallaghers Disastrous Interview on Up with Chris Hayes.
Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Maggie Gallagher, co-founder of the National Organization for Marriage (NOM), an anti-marriage-equality group, was interviewed on the Feb. 11 edition MSNBC’s Up with Chris Hayes, and it didn’t go well for her. Gallagher was vigorously challenged in regard to NOM’s position on marriage equality and her alleged personal animus toward the LGBTQ community. This led her to get defensive, and she made a bunch of denials that can be easily disproven (the pertinent stuff begins at 8:44 of the video).
- Real Sceptic » Miss Piggy: if they take what I say seriously, they’ve got a real big problem
- “Ex”-Gay: Arrest Dan Savage! | Dispatches from the Culture Wars
It does not matter really, it’s been about two days now since these documents were leaked and the ‘scandal’ is not garnering any traction with the public. The media has already dropped it, in a few days it will be forgotten.
OTOH, the Climategate scandal was two years ago and people still blog regualrly about it. Now that was a scandal.
Climategate, yeah sure Klem. You just go on and keep on telling yourself that. Just like the birthers that are still hanging on to the belief that Obama was born in Kenya.