- The National Memo » Virginia Republicans Plan For ‘Armed Revolution’ If Obama Wins Re-election.
- Health Insurers Owe Millions In Rebates To Floridians Thanks To Obamacare Regulations | ThinkProgress
Romney, simply an asshole bully as a kid…
- Mitt Romney’s prep school classmates recall pranks, but also troubling incidents – The Washington Post
Without reciting the story (read the article) his campaign spokesperson has said (the emphasis is mine):
Andrea Saul, said in a statement that “anyone who knows Mitt Romney knows that he doesn’t have a mean-spirited bone in his body. The stories of fifty years ago seem exaggerated and off base and Governor Romney has no memory of participating in these incidents.”
If thats true and Romney really does have no memory of the incident isn’t that a a sign of a psychopath or even a sociopath? If he does remember it would be the heroic mark of leadership to stand up and admit he behaved like an asshole all those years ago and put this behind him.
Climate & Climate Progress
Regarding James Hansen…
- Game Over for the Climate – NYTimes.com
- Global Warming: An Exclusive Look at James Hansen’s Scary New Math | Ecocentric | TIME.com
- Prescient riff in amazing Jim Hansen 1981 paper on…
- James Hansen: Why I Must Speak Out About Climate Change | Common Dreams
- Validating Climate Models | METEO 469: From Meteorology to Mitigation: Understanding Global Warming