Economics and The Economy
- Charlie Rose – Ray Dalio. A hat tip to a friend PhilTheGreek — “This is an interesting interview albeit with very generalized answers, but pay attention to what Mr. Dalio says about the banking industry and about 3%.”
Climate & Climate Politics
- RealClearEnergy – Skepticism About Global Warming Began Before “Climategate”
- Meanwhile, Global Emissions set new Record… « Climate Denial Crock of the Week
- RealClimate: Keystone XL: Game over?
- Mike Mann Wins one for the Planet « Climate Denial Crock of the Week
- Leaked new IPCC report focuses on increase of extreme weather events | Bits Of Science
- Why a Republican President Would Find it Difficult to Pull Out of International Climate Negotiations | ThinkProgress
- Michael Mann wades into the UVA thicket as intervenor « Wott’s Up With That?
- Will Christopher Booker declare ‘Arctic sea ice recovering’ again? | Carbon Brief
- Al Jazeera interview on Muller Berkeley Earth Surface Temperature study | Climate Science Watch
- Gone Fission: If Fukushima Nukes Are Seeing Fission Bursts, It Turns “Our Entire Understanding of Nuclear Safety On Its Head” | ThinkProgress
- New Crack in the PIG « Climate Denial Crock of the Week
- Climate Change Imperils Global Prosperity, U.N. Warns – NYTimes.com
- and we get a statement from noted global warming skeptical scientist Fred Singer: Why I Remain a Global-Warming Skeptic – WSJ.com