- Inquiry assigns blame in Fast and Furious; 2 officials quit – latimes.com
- Wonkbook: The policy and politics of ‘redistribution’
- The one tax graph you really need to know
- Ouch: This new ad slams Mitt Romney and it’s gonna be painful for the Republican candidate to watch | FreakOutNation
- Why Romney’s Redistribution Breitbarting of Obama is Destined to Fail
- Jon Stewart Takes Down Fox and Their ‘Chaos on Bulls#%t Mountain’ Defense of Romney | Video Cafe
The biggest problem with the denizens of Bullshit Mountain is they act like their shit don’t stink. If they have success, they built it. If they failed, the government ruined it for ’em. If they get a break, they deserve it. If you get a break, it’s a handout and an entitlement. It’s a baffling, willfully blind cognitive dissonance best summed up by their head coach, in what is perhaps my favorite sound bite of all time.
- Jon Stewart Slams Fox News For Romney Video Coverage – Business Insider