- Bill Clinton Takes On Paul Ryan’s Medicare Lies: ‘It Takes Some Brass’ | ThinkProgress
- Bill Clinton DNC speech: 15 best lines – Mackenzie Weinger – POLITICO.com
- Elizabeth Warren DNC speech: 5 best lines – POLITICO.com
- Elizabeth Warren Explains: ‘No, Governor Romney, Corporations Are Not People’ | ThinkProgress
- » David Letterman: Top Ten Questionable Claims by Paul Ryan Liberal Values
- Balloon Juice » Blog Archive » Whew. I need a cigarette and a shower now.
How are you all dealing with the post-Clinton afterglow?
“No President—not me or any of my predecessors could have repaired all the damage in just four years. But conditions are improving.”—President Bill Clinton, who presided over the second longest economic growth period in US history, talking about the damage that the Republicans did.
My favorite tweet so far, from Alex Burns of Politico:
Least useful press release of the night: “Remarks as Prepared for Delivery by President Bill Clinton”
Jennifer Rubin has a sad, republican strategist Alex Castellanos declared that the convention can end now because Clinton just got Obama re-elected, and the twitter cons’ collective tears and rich, sweet, and filling bathtubs. Oh, and Andrew Breitbart is still dead.
- The X Blog | To my Republican friends; time to step away from that cookie jar.
- Tina Dupuy: Trickle down economy is a lie | The Baxter Bulletin | baxterbulletin.com—