- Senate Republicans Filibuster Buffett Rule
- Senate torpedoes ‘Buffett Rule’ bill – The Hill’s On The Money
- Tell Democrats: Buffett Rule is not enough, end the Bush Tax cuts
- Obama proposes steps to curb manipulation of oil market – latimes.com
- Santorum mailer: Romney as GOP nominee ‘frightens me’ – latimes.com
- R i g h t a r d i a: Rep. Allen West: Commie Hunter
- NBC Politics – Analysis: Kevin Bacon Theory of Politics overtakes 2012 campaign
- Soledad O’Brien Corrects Roger Ailes: I Wasn’t Named After A Prison, I Was Named After Virgin Mary | Mediaite
Climate & Climate Politics
- Forget the Warm Winter: Let’s Talk About the Cold | Climate Central
….Nobody asserted that the heat was primarily due to climate change, which would have been scientifically bogus, but we did make the perfectly valid point that a warming planet raises the odds (or “loads the dice”) for these events to happen more often….
- What You Should Know About Exxon-Mobil’s Hypocritical Science Education Ad Campaign | ThinkProgress
- The Jet Stream and Winter Weirding | Planet3.0
- A very entertaining engagement between Matt Dillahunty, Tracie Harris and a caller….
I’ll Debate You – Atheist Experience – YouTube
Major League Stupidity & Ignorance
From the you can’t make this stuff up category…
And The WingNut Right Absolute Flaming Asshole Award Goes To,..No Real Surprise, Ted Nugent
- Ted Nugent Remarks On Obama Draw Secret Service Scrutiny
- Ted Nugent’s Remarks Reverberate Against Romney – NYTimes.com
- Ted Nugent is not a mildly amusing, quirky, aging rock and reality star : The Reid Report
He’s a rhetorically violent psychopath. So why isn’t he a pariah in Republican circles?
It’s worth asking, because Nugent, who can now expect a Secret Service visit after saying he’d be dead or in jail this time next year if President Obama is re-elected, is mainstream enough in conservative circles tha he gets invited to speak at the NRA, and the Republican party’s presidential nominee seeks and receives his endorsement – something that is seen not as embarrassing, but valuable.
Is that who the GOP wants to be? besides, of Hillary Rosen, a CNN contract holder who based on that alone, cannot be part of the Obama campaign, can be stitched by the right to the president for things she says, how is Mitt Romney not stuck with Nugent?
Just questions, folks.
- Ted Nugent: Threat to Obama, or harmless loudmouth? – CSMonitor.com