On Sandy Hook
- The Real Cause of the Sandy Hook Massacre: Gays and Atheists, Of Course! « The Skeptical Teacher
- While I watched it live early yesterday morning this is via motherjones: “The ideologies of my past career…
- Joe Scarborough Says the Sandy Hook Massacre “Changed Everything” | Mother Jones
Today on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” former Republican congressman Joe Scarborough came out forcefully against the gun lobby, saying that Friday’s horrifying shooting in Connecticut changes everything including his past views on gun control.
Scarborough said that while he once viewed gun control as a “powerful, symbolic” struggle between big government and individual rights. Now he sees the issue as a matter of public safety.
“The ideologies of my past career are no longer relevant to the future that I want, to the future that I demand for my children, “ Scarborough said in his eight-minute monologue on the tragedy.
- The Tea Party Nation’s answer to Newtown massacre: put armed George Zimmermans in the classroom | Pam’s House Blend
- Tea Party Nation Attacks Teachers over CT School Shooting | Right Wing Watch
- McMegan McArdle’s McSuicide McSquad | TBogg
- McArdle Wins Worst Newtown Reaction Award — Daily Intelligencer
- Daily Kos: Megan McArdle says maybe bum rush the shooter, kids
- Newsweek’s Megan McArdle Calls For Children To Be Trained To Run At Active Shooters | Blog | Media Matters for America
- Louie Gohmert Says More Guns Are Answer To Preventing Mass Killings
- Brady group: Arming teachers ‘insane’ – Kevin Robillard – POLITICO.com
- Rep. Gohmert’s Idea to Arm Teachers Called ‘Insane’ By Brady Group
And Rick Perry not wanting to be left behind as the stupid train pulls out of the station…