- The State of the Union is up for Debate on Big Think | Think Tank | Big Think.
President Obama released a preview video of his State of the Union address, which many have called a blueprint for his reelection campaign message. It goes like this: the “central focus” of his Presidency is rebuilding the economy, and this is a “make or break moment for the middle class.”
- Reformation Politics: The Occupied State of the Union | Think Tank | Big Think
- 5 things we learned from Monday’s debate – CNN.com
- Stupid Right-Wing Tweets | Crooks and Liars
Guess JPod missed it when George W. Bush invited Julie Ainger-Clark to his 2007 SOTU. Who’s that, you ask? She created the “Baby Einstein” series of DVDs, for which, after lawsuits, Disney was forced to offer refunds.
Just another example of Obama doing something completely innocuous and wingnuts — like drooling, rabid Pavlovian dogs — leaping to criticize him for it.
Bonus points here for working in a Reagan reference.
John Podhorertz, the editor of the New York Post’s editorial page,…geez, what a guy.
- R i g h t a r d i a: Romney-Gekko 2012 ad: ‘Believe in America and Hide Your Money in the Caribbean’
- Obama Blasts GOP Candidates on Booing of Gay Soldier at Debate – YouTube
thanks to Republicans Act Like Jerks Get Dressed Down By President | The X Blog
- Mitch Daniels blasts Obama for ‘trickle-down government’ – latimes.com
- As Prepared for Delivery: Indiana Gov. Daniels’ Republican Response to SOTU | The Rundown News Blog | PBS NewsHour | PBS